City of Minneapolis Resident, High school diploma/GED, Income eligible (about 200% of federal poverty guidelines), ability to pass a Minnesota Department of Human Services background check
To Learn More:
What is an Instrument Tech?
Instrument Technicians play a vital role in patient care by preventing infections. In this program, you will learn how to sterilize medical instruments, learn basic surgical instrumentation and medical terminology as well as decontamination and sterilization processes. Graduates work in hospitals, surgery centers, and nursing homes.
- 80-hour internship with employers like Fairview included in Minneapolis College training
- CPC Instrument Technician starting wages at $17.00/hr
- Classes at Minneapolis College
- Convenient evening schedule
- Up to 10 college credits earned over 8 months
- Complete certification exam required to work in the field
A resident of the city of Minneapolis, High school diploma/GED, Income eligible (about 200% of federal poverty guidelines), and the ability to pass a Minnesota Department of Human Services background check.