Sessions are free and open to anyone in the community
Contact Cheri Moseman:
Hire Ground is a program meant to help you develop soft and hard skills for your professional career growth
Participants have the opportunity to discover their values, personality types, and learning styles.
Monday sessions are free and open to anyone in the community. By attending, you will:
- Learn the power of self-advocacy
- Develop workplace skills
- Discover how to talk about your skills and the value you bring to a professional audience and workplace
- Explore effective strategies for job searching
- Gain interviewing skills
- Improve resume and cover letter writing skills
- Boost your confidence for today’s job market
- Learn so much more!
Monday Session Times and locations:
Cedar-Riverside Opportunity Center (CROC) 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
505 15th Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55454
EMERGE Career and Technology Center (ECTC) 10 a.m. to noon
1834 Emerson Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55411
We will help you connect your skills and experiences to the needs of your next employer!
Download and share a Hire Ground: Work Readiness Flyer June 2019!
Refer to the events calendar to add this to your personal calendar.
Hire Ground Instructors:
Cheri Moseman, Workforce Coach, ECTC
Jonathan Gatlin, Workforce Coach, CROC