These workshop classes are free and open to anyone in the community
Contact Nafisa Osman:
Increase your financial management skills to better manage your personal finances!
Attend these workshop classes to learn how to navigate financial systems so you can make them work for you!
Each workshop is free and open to anyone in the community. A light meal is provided. Attend one or all, those who attend ALL four sessions in the series will receive a *certificate and a $50 Target gift card!
*FAIM and some home ownership programs require a non-expired or current certification of completion of 12 hours of financial education
Class 1: Budgeting to Create Savings
Class 2: Asset Building & Debt Reduction
Class 3: Building a Good Credit Report
Class 4: Consumer Protection & Financial Institutions
Course Cost: Free and includes a light meal
Download and share the Financial Wellness flyer!
Classes are held on the following dates:
- Feb 3, 10, 19, 24 (Mondays) 6pm-9pm @ Cedar Riverside Opportunity Center
- March 4, 11, 18, 25 (Wednesdays) 6pm-9pm @ EMERGE Career and Technology Center
- March 30, April 6, 13, 20 (Mondays) 6pm-9pm @ Cedar Riverside Opportunity Center
- May 5, 7, 12, 14 (Tuesdays and Thursdays) 9am-12pm @ EMERGE Career and Technology Center
- June 1, 8, 15, 22 (Mondays) 6pm-9pm @ Cedar Riverside Opportunity Center
Refer to the events calendar to add this to your personal calendar and/or to find out when the next workshop series begins.
Registration: Sign up here registration form.