- This event has passed.
Career Essentials Workshop – Afternoon
January 22 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Overwhelmed with job searches and resume writing? Learn how to professionally write a resume or conduct a successful job search through this helpful 2-part MFIP/DWP workshop that gives you all the tools to develop career skills! Learn more about:
- Basic resume writing, formatting tricks, basic resume etiquette
- Insight to job searching tools and practices
- How to write a targeted cover letter
- Importance of professional emails
- Workshop schedule and expectations
This workshop offers morning classes (9 a.m.-noon) and afternoon classes (1 p.m. – 4 p.m.) to help work with your schedule. Join us every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and let your resume represent you!