We’re still here to serve individuals & families
At EMERGE, we endeavor to provide steady support for our communities’ most vulnerable members. We are committed to helping our public health leaders slow the spread of the virus, keep our communities safe and healthy, while also providing pathways to overcome barriers and transition into careers. We are also committed to keeping our employees and workplaces safe. Due to this commitment, we have made the tough decision to close in-person service centers for the time being. While our methods change, our services will not stop.
Here is more detailed information on our response:
- Close service center locations, in accordance with the governor’s shelter-in-place order, until May 18th
- Transition our career coaching, workshops, and career education classes to online
- Enact a remote work strategy and flexible scheduling to protect staff and maintain services
We are working tirelessly to find the best ways to serve you, so we’ve compiled a list of community resources, which we will update routinely. For specific information regarding unemployment, check here.
Contact the following people for specific questions on:
- Individual coaching: Terra Mayfield at email@example.com
- Career training opportunities: Tom Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MFIP/DWP: Sherry Glanton at email@example.com
- Youth: Mohamed Ali at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any other questions, concerns, or a resource to share, please email email@example.com or call our main switchboard at (612) 529-9267. If you are looking to contact a specific staff member, look here.