Solar Installation Training Program
Enroll in the 13-week Solar Installation Training Program and be prepared
to enter the emerging solar industry.
The training combines classroom instruction and hands-on training lead by
MPS Adult Education and Century College.
Length of Training: 13 weeks
Time of Training: Daytime Monday-Friday
Credentials: Obtain OSHA® certification
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must possess a valid Minnesota Driver’s License or State ID
- Must possess a valid social security card.
- You will work with an assigned coach to help you find a position in this field.
- You will have access to all other EMERGE programs.
This high-value training program is in partnership with Renewable Energy Partners, is grant-funded and offered for a limited period of time at no cost to qualified participants.
Explore additional training offered by EMERGE: